Prizes and Incentives
For the 2014 Popcorn Cup, units will have the choice of the following:
- Prizes, or
- 5% Bonus Commission, or
- 15% Camp Cash to be used at a council-owned camp or council sponsored trip to a BSA camp (i.e. Philmont contingent)
The Unit Kernel will need to designate their prize option choice on the unit's Prize Order form and this choice will apply for the entire unit. Prize order forms are due by Saturday November 1, 2014!
This year's prize program features a number of awesome Scout-related prizes and gift cards! Follow this link for a "sneak peak" at the prize brochure! www.scoutpopcornsale.com/prizebrochure
We also have some exciting theme-based incentives in addition to the prize or incentive choices above:
- Chicago Wolves: On January 31 the Chicago Wolves invite Scouts who have sold at least $300 of popcorn to a special recognition game in their honor. Incentive levels for the game are as follows:
- $300 - Free ticket to the game!
- $1100 - Two free tickets to the game and a personal mini cup trophy!
- $2700 - Two free tickets to the game and an opportunity to participate in a "Shoot on Skates" shoot-out with the Wolves mascot after the game.
- $3500 - Two free tickets to the game and participation of an on-ice presentation of the official "Popcorn Cup" that will be engraved with their name.
Scouts who sell at the higher levels will receive the incentives listed at the lower levels as well!
- Chicago Blackhawks: Scouts who are their council’s top seller and those who sell at least $4000 of popcorn will receive two tickets to a Blackhawks game, date & time TBA. This fun-filled day of recognition for your accomplishment will feature a tour of the arena, a meet & greet with Tommy Hawk, and in-stadium recognition.
Scouts who sell at the $700 level will earn a bonus $20 Walmart gift card in addition to any prizes or other incentives they have earned!
Finally, Trail’s End is once again offering Scouts who sell at least $2,500 (online, face-to-face or combination) 6% of their total sales invested in their own college scholarship account. Once Scouts are enrolled, 6% of their sales each year will be added to their account. Scouts only have to hit the $2,500 minimum one time! Visit the Trails 'End website for more information.